Surprisingly, very few people know/knew that November is Native American Heritage Month. This is understandable because everything is focused on Christmas, and what’s that other holiday that comes after Halloween?….Oh yea, Thanksgiving. There are a lot of distractions drawing away from the celebration of the Native American contributions to this country. Just keep that in mind when out shopping and cooking that turkey or venison.
Posted in General and tagged culture, history by DJ Odawa with no comments yet.
Mother Nature Network - Latest News
- A recipe for green juice that actually tastes good
- Your zombie-proof log cabin has arrived
- Glaucoma: The real reason Bono wears sunglasses
- Nose holds the key to reversing paralysis
- October 21
- Who were the world's first vegetarians?
- Two-thirds of all predatory fish have disappeared in the last century
- 9 young inventors who may just save the world