Surprisingly, very few people know/knew that November is Native American Heritage Month. This is understandable because everything is focused on Christmas, and what’s that other holiday that comes after Halloween?….Oh yea, Thanksgiving. There are a lot of distractions drawing away from the celebration of the Native American contributions to this country. Just keep that in mind when out shopping and cooking that turkey or venison.
Posted in General and tagged culture, history by DJ Odawa with no comments yet.
Mother Nature Network - Latest News
- Toomer's Corner oak set on fire after game
- Eating healthy as a form of teenage rebellion
- Sika deer shakes what its mama gave it
- 'Hangover-free' alcohol gives you the buzz without the headache
- Swedish government wants to reward citizens who repair instead of toss
- This is why male black widow spiders prefer younger women
- Feed the hungry by deleting your food photos
- Dachshunds enjoy a round of golf