Surprisingly, very few people know/knew that November is Native American Heritage Month. This is understandable because everything is focused on Christmas, and what’s that other holiday that comes after Halloween?….Oh yea, Thanksgiving. There are a lot of distractions drawing away from the celebration of the Native American contributions to this country. Just keep that in mind when out shopping and cooking that turkey or venison.
Posted in General and tagged culture, history by DJ Odawa with no comments yet.
Mother Nature Network - Latest News
- 15 things you didn't know about your heart
- Residents to enjoy a bike space per bedroom at new London development
- Chipotle promotes its vegan Sofritas to meat eaters
- Planetary Society, Bill Nye to launch solar sail test flight
- If many women don't understand their breast cancer diagnoses, what's the answer?
- How to get a terrarium started in 5 easy steps
- Small fridges make good cities, healthier people
- Millions of GMO mosquitoes could be released in Florida (What could possibly go wrong?)