Surprisingly, very few people know/knew that November is Native American Heritage Month. This is understandable because everything is focused on Christmas, and what’s that other holiday that comes after Halloween?….Oh yea, Thanksgiving. There are a lot of distractions drawing away from the celebration of the Native American contributions to this country. Just keep that in mind when out shopping and cooking that turkey or venison.
Posted in General and tagged culture, history by DJ Odawa with no comments yet.
Mother Nature Network - Latest News
- What makes Indian food taste so different?
- Cahokia: America's unknown ancient city
- 20 crafty uses for K-Cups
- 8 special dogs saved by social media
- What is hypnobirthing?
- The one important way we completely undervalue river otters
- Hershey's to steer clear of GMOs
- Ringling Bros. circus to bid elephants adieu